Friday, November 17, 2017

POST 2: Mama Kat's Writer's Workshop "Five Things"

For Mama Kat's Writing Prompts I chose #4:

Five Things. List 5 things we don’t know about you, 5 things you’re knowledgeable about, 5 things you know nothing about, and 5 things you believe.


5 Things you don't know about me:
1) I am 46 years old with 5 kids ages 28, 11, 10, 9, and 3.
2) I can't stand Lularoe clothing (I know...don't be mad)

3) I'm an eBay and Amazon seller, and I love it.
4) Driving by myself at night with loud music and the windows down is my favorite thing to do

5) I'm addicted to Diet Mountain Dew

5 things I'm knowledgeable about:
1) The best way to use cloth diapers without a diaper service.

2) Using Youtube to cook foods I've never cooked before
3) How to block games from my Facebook timeline
4) How to fall into the Youtube Rabbit Hole
5) Flip-flops

5 things I know nothing about:
1) How to convince my brother-in-law to become a democrat
2) How to make myself stick to a diet and exercise plan

3) How to deliver a joke and punchline
4) How to stop laughing when nervous or crying when mad
5) Fashion

5 things you believe:
1) Karma
2) I will find my "happy life"
3) I will build my eBay business and be independent one day
4) I will be a domestic violence advocate

5) I will teach my girls and son how to treat themselves well

1 comment:

  1. pretty good when you can make a home business work well and enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete